A suggested draft Petition so that you can file in your state to stop mandatory vaccines for H1N1, also known as the swine flu, (A) H1N1, or book H1N1. Following a Petition is further links and info. Respondent, United States Department of Health insurance and Human Services, and specifically, for intending to administer mandatory vaccinations for all American citizens, in violation of the First Amendment to the United States Constitution.
Petitioner seeks an order to enjoin respondent from administering obligatory vaccinations. Jurisdiction is conferred upon this courtroom pursuant to Title 28 U.S.C.A. § 1331, which authorizes original jurisdiction on the district court of all civil activities arising under the Constitution, treaties and laws and regulations of the United States. Jurisdiction is also conferred upon this court pursuant to Title 28 U.S.C.A.
- Logging Into Your Server
- Next to the hosting accounts you want to use, click Launch
- Monitor delivery and budget against KPIs
- 6 years ago from Manila, Philippines
- How to Find Social Media Influencers
- Create a database and import MySQL file
- 3rd Party reporting tool. I take advantage of for former mate. CutePdf
Jurisdiction also is available pursuant to Title 28 U.S.C.A. § 1367(a), which authorizes jurisdiction over condition law claims that one so related to the other promises in this lawsuit that they form part of the same case and controversy. Venue is proper pursuant to Title 28 U.S.C.A. § 1391(e), which authorizes a civil action may be earned a judicial area when a substantial part of the events or commissions gives rise to a civil rights claim.
Petitioner, Annie Oakley, is a natural person and is, and at five times pointed out herein was, a citizen of North County, NORTH PARK, California. The company records referred to herein are situation in North County, San Diego, California. Respondent, United States Department of Health insurance and Human Services, (herein described as “Respondent Agency”), is, and at all times described herein was, an open public health company of the United States authorities.
3. Petitioner has personal knowledge that Respondent Agency has a well-formed intend to act in a fashion that will surely cause Petitioner serious physical harm. 5. The threatened physical harm is serious irreversible damage or death. 6. Respondent Agency alleges, by its statements, that the planned vaccination program effectively shields the public-at-large from infections from the model (A) H1N1 disease. 8. There exists no peer-reviewed factual data that any of Respondent’s proposed vaccines have any impact in security against viral attacks, while much factual data is available to show that vaccines have contained known fatal poisons and unknown, untested toxins historically.
13. Mandatory Swine Vaccination from Respondent in the years 1975 and 1976 caused between 30 to 60 individual fatalities, and irreversible Guillaine-Barre ascending paralysis in over 500 US citizens, and other major and postponed autoimmune disorders. The legal settlement of a US Class Action suit was successful against Respondent in 1976 for the united states Federal Swine Flu Vaccine Program.